The Advantages Of Membership
Come Join us in the Athens – Limestone Home Builders Association
Located in North Alabama where the need for new homes is being driven by the impact of one the largest Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) programs ever carried out by the United States Government. Over 5000 new professional level jobs are relocating to the area. Be a part of the growth that will change this area in many positive ways.
- Workers’ comp through Alabama Home Builder’s Self Insurers Fund
- Advance PCS drug discount card
- Networking through local and state meetings, functions, etc.
- Building relationships with members
- Contract Warranty Packages (forms)
- Consumer information videos
- Special Interest councils that address the needs of today’s multi-faceted home building market
- Educational opportunities that help you strengthen your potential for growth and success such as the Certified Graduate Builder (CGB), Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR), Certified Graduate Associate (CGA), and Graduate Master Builder (GMB) designations
- Publications & special events that will keep you updated on the changes in the home building industry
- State and local legislative & regulatory support
- Active governmental involvement which ensures that home building issues are addressed in the Alabama legislature
- Public relations support
- Access to “members only” information on local, state, and national websites.
- Community service involvement
- Industry recruitment/job placement programs
- By joining your local HBA, you automatically become a member of the Home Builder’s Association of Alabama an the National Association of Home Builders. In addition to the benefits of your local association membership, you receive valuable state and national benefits, plus the satisfaction of networking with HBA members around the nation.
- Advertising opportunities
- Membership Directory
- Legal Representation