12th Annual Bass Tournament
It is Bass Tournament time – May 2nd, 2020. Register today for our 12th Annual Bass Tournament. Early entry fee is $110.00 and Includes BIG BASS Pot. Early entries must be received by April 25th, 2020. Click Here to learn more and to register online…
About Athens Limestone HBA
The Athens Limestone County Home Builders Association is a not-for-profit professional trade association committed to promoting a standard of quality housing. We are the leaders in providing education for the construction industry. We benefit the public by representing our industry before legislative and regulatory bodies to ensure our continued ability to provide safe, affordable housing. Our primary goal as the leading authority in the housing industry is to continue to influence the decision making processes which control our industry and thereby our community.
The Athens Limestone Home Builders meetings the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 PM.
106 Cloverleaf Drive
Please check calendar for more details
For more information visit our contact us page
Annual Bass Tournament
Another successful Bass Tournament is in the books.
More great pictures and information Click Here
Advantages Of Membership
- Connect with other members and consumers in Limestone county, AL and surrounding areas.
- Publicize your company name and website on the online Membership directory.
- Advocates for you in the local,state-wide and national levels through HBAA’s Governmental and Regulatory Affairs program.
- Monthly educational meetings and continuing education courses.
- Member Discount and Rebate Programs through the Home Builders Association of Alabama
Membership in the Home Builders Association of Alabama comes with many benefits to help you and your business. Click here to learn the ways that HBAA is committed to helping its members and others in the building future of Alabama.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
ALHBA Members are eligible for reduced workers’ compensation rates. Contact one of our agents directly.